Selling Your Home? I look forward to the opportunity to discuss your moving plans and offer information about the current real estate market. Whether it’s discussing current market trends, offering a price opinion or sharing marketing strategies, I will will answer all of your questions and layout the steps involved in successfully getting your home sold.
In over 25 years, I have sold over 500 homes. That is a lot of real estate transactions! Regardless of market conditions, my expertise in home pricing, cutting edge marketing & negotiating have been the cornerstone of successfully getting my client’s homes sold. When I’m successful, you’re successful. My dedication to helping sellers meet their goals has led to a growing list of satisfied clients.
In today’s market, online promotional presence is paramount. Over 90% of buyers use the internet to search for homes. Below is a list of services . When we meet, I’ll bring samples of all hard copy materials for you to view.
1. A Customized Plan: – These Services Are Provided/Paid-For By Me
· Professional Staging Consultation– Helpful guidance for getting your home market ready.
· Photography– Lighting/Proper Exposure for print & online marketing use.
· Virtual Tour (see example) – will be seen by buyers online & through QR code on brochures.
· Professionally Produced Color Brochure – For inside home & outdoor flyer box
· Public Open House and Broker’s Open House
· Target Print Advertising – Large 6×8 Color ‘Just Listed’ Postcards Mailed to your surrounding area
2. Premier Web Exposure:
* Research shows that 90% of the buyers in the market are searching for homes via the internet.
* Your home will be listed on the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) which is where all listed homes are placed.
* In addition we will syndicate your listing to:
Trulia, Zillow, Google, HGTV, Yahoo, Realtor.com, Porch.com, Windermere.com (1 million+ visits per month), AbbottRealGroup.com, and every Real Estate company’s search site in our area (JL Scott, ReMax, Coldwell Banker, RedFin, etc, etc.)
3. Branding & Reputation
* Ultimately the expertise of your Realtor will be your best asset in getting your home sold. However, the sign hanging in front of your home indicates which company you respect and trust to market and close the sale of your home.
* Windermere was voted Most Trusted Real Estate Brand In Washington (PSBJ). With local roots, we have nearly twice the market share of our nearest competitor in both listed & sold homes in the Puget Sound area.
4. Negotiate Price, Terms & Inspection…. on your behalf.
* Negotiating expertise is a key component in knowing you are being well represented when the buying and selling brokers begin to discuss sales price, terms of the sale, and inspections items for their clients. Those are key negotiating points that directly relate to your net proceeds.
* I’ve successfully negotiated over 500 transactions for our clients.
5. Transaction Management…With You Every Step of The Way
* Once both parties agree on the terms of the sale, managing the transaction through escrow is a process of multiple steps. My goal is a smooth and timely closing, therefore these steps are closely monitored and I keep you updated….every step of the way.
Call For A No-Obligation Home Consultation
I will provide a Complimentary Market Analysis of your home. This includes an overview of the current market, detailed information and sale prices of homes comparable to yours that have recently sold, our marketing strategies, your anticipated net proceeds….and answer any questions you may have about the current market trends and the selling process.
I put my clients first and believe selling your home should be a seamless and professionally managed process.
I look forward to the opportunity of helping you make your move!
Greg Abbott | Managing Broker | 425.466-8786
For A General Overview of the Selling Process visit this blog post: “The Selling Process” .